"Smudging" is a centuries-old spiritual practice that has evolved into a daily ritual for those of us seeking to attract and maintain a positive flow of energy and good vibes.
Cedarbrush: is best known for its ability to attract good spirits and eliminate negative energy. Cedar brushing can be healing, restorative, cleansing, and purifying.
- 4" Concrete smudging plate.
- Cedarbrush smudge stick.
- Two sticks of ethically sourced Peruvian Palo Santo.
- Apothecary Matchstick jar.
- Scented tea light candle.
- Instruction/description booklet.
How to use: light one end long enough for it to catch fire (Warning: Sage will ignite faster), blow out the flame, waft throughout your space, and set your intention for the day. Place in a fire safe container or smudging plate when finished.