"Smudging" is a centuries-old spiritual practice that has evolved into a daily ritual for those of us seeking to attract and maintain a positive flow of energy and good vibes.
White Sage: has been used for thousands of years for cleansing, warding off negative energies, and generating the clarity needed to promote healing.
- Concrete smudging plate (4").
- White Sage wand.
- Ethically sourced Peruvian Palo Santo (x2).
- Apothecary Matchstick jar.
- Scented tea light candle.
- Instruction/description booklet.
How to use: light one end long enough for it to catch fire (Warning: Sage will ignite faster), blow out the flame, waft throughout your space, and set your intention for the day. Place in a fire safe container or smudging plate when finished.